Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 13 - Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

This is going to sound really weird, but I would really like to visit Chernobyl and the Exclusion Zone around the reactor. I'd also like to visit other places that have been abandoned, like Centralia, PA. I just think it's really interesting how these places turn out when people leave them and nature is the only thing left.
I'd also like to visit some of the neat little islands in the world, like Easter Island and the Galapagos. Oh, and I'd also like to visit Madagascar because it's a biodiversity hotspot.

1 comment:

  1. I find the Chernobyl area fascinating as well. Check out this awesome website; it's set-up and owned by a woman whose dad works for the government, and she actually takes a motorcycle ride through the Chernobyl area with photographs.

    http://www.kiddofspeed.com/

    ReplyDelete