Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.

  • Woke up at 6:40AM after having a weird dream involving Rorschach and a train.
  • Put my contacts in, eat Captain Crunch for breakfast, put on clothes.
  • Leave at 7:05AM in Alfred.
  • Drive to Detroit.
  • Get into lab at 7:50AM, make coffee, drink coffee.
  • Aliccia comes in and we chit-chat.
  • Go upstairs at 9AM, feed all the cells.
  • Come back downstairs at 10:15AM.
  • Gang comes in at 10:30AM, chats with Aliccia and I for about an hour.
  • I pour a 1.5% agarose gel.
  • Noon-lunchtime at Subway.
  • 1:15PM Run my PCR product on said agarose gel.
  • 3:00PM Look at the gel and find out that I apparently have no PCR product. Curse repeatedly. Spend the next hour coming up with ways to troubleshoot.
  • Leave work at 4PM.
  • Get home, dork around on the internet.
  • Parents come home at 5:30PM with Wendy's for dinner.
  • Took a shower at 7PM.
  • Mythbusters is on at 9PM.
  • I will go to bed 11PM-ish.

1 comment: