Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring is on the way!

This winter has been really mild! We've barely had any snow at all, and now it's mid-March and almost spring. And man, it really feels like it! This whole week it's going to be in the 70s. I'm still kind of waiting for the inevitable late April ice storm, but for now I'm just enjoying the weather.
I'm on Spring Break right now. My parents are coming to visit later this week. I've been doing a lot of spring cleaning and organizing. It's especially important because I'm moving at the end of July so going through some of my stuff and cleaning out what I don't need now will make packing easier. I usually don't like cleaning but right now I'm feeling productive and useful so I'm going to roll with it!
School is going alright. My second biochemistry test pretty much sucked because 25% of the test was on a chapter the professor specifically said wasn't going to be on the test. It sucks, but hopefully everyone else did crappily so my grade will still be okay. Virology ends next week, which is kind of a bummer. The next class is Microbial Ecology and Environmental Monitoring. I'm not really interested in that, but maybe the professor will be good and I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Everything is going great with Dan too. We're both still pretty busy and don't get to see each other as much as we want, but everytime we spend time together it just makes me really happy. Last Friday we spent the afternoon at Ledges, and it was so nice out and I really enjoyed being out there with him. I really hope everything keeps going awesome because I really like him :)
That's about all that's going on in my life right now. I feel like I'm a little bit boring right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment