Monday, March 26, 2012

Omaha Zoo Madagascar Exhibit

 One of the cool things at the Omaha Zoo is an exhibit that's all about Madagascar. Some of the nocturnal animals I couldn't get good pictures of, like the bats, but there were some I could photograph. For example, the tortoises above.
 This is pretty much  my most favorite thing ever. It's a pile of ring-tailed lemurs. They were all asleep in this little fluffy pile. I think there are four or five of them in there.
 See? They are adorable. I want a pile of lemurs. They look really fluffy too, like they would be awesome to pet.
 The tortoises a little closer up. No, they aren't getting it on, they were just being extraordinarily active.
This is a brown lemur. It's asleep in that incredibly uncomfortable looking position. I don't know how it managed to sleep that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment