Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

So I realized last year that whatever New Year's resolutions I made, I didn't write them down, and I forgot what they were! This year I'll post them here, mostly so I remember them.

Personal Goals
  • Track my food points and activity points every day on Weight Watchers. 
  • Exercise at least three times a week. 
  • Reach my goal weight of 155 lbs by next December 31st. 
  • Continue counseling and biofeedback to further control my anxiety. 
  • Overcome my social anxiety and join fencing club at Iowa State. 
Professional Goals
  • Get good grades this semester and next fall semester. 
  • Choose my thesis lab.  
Other Stuff 
  • Find a new apartment that's better for a graduate student. 
  • Learn a bunch of new recipes. 
  • Enjoy my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment