Monday, January 16, 2012

More family health issues

Man, it seems like the hits just keep coming. This month is already difficult because next week is the one year anniversary of my grandfather's death. Then on Sunday I get a call from my mum saying that my granny is in the ER. She had to be brought there by ambulance because she was so disoriented and in so much pain. She was admitted to the hospital yesterday but the doctors have no idea what's going on. They thought it was a kidney infection, then pancreatitis, now they've ordered an MRI on her back. It's very scary and very frustrating. It doesn't help that Granny is in the same hospital where Grandpa John died a year ago. Everyone's nerves are really frayed and I'm feeling very helpless all the way out here in Iowa. At least last year I was able to go to the hospital and be there for John and help out. Now all I can do is pray and wait.

2 comments: