Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good Weekend

I had a really good weekend! On Friday I went to Urbandale to hang out with my friends Mike and Tessa. We went to El Bait Shop to eat and meet with their friend Brandon. The food was really good. They had so many beer choices that it was hard to pick one! Then we saw Underworld: Awakening. I had an issue with laughing inappropriately whenever there was a scene with gratuitous violence, but I don't think I annoyed anyone around me, so it was all good. Then we went back to their house and drank wine and watched Hell Girl, which is pretty much our weird tradition now whenever I come over.
Then on Saturday our friend Jenn came down and we went to Prairieland Herbs! I love Prairieland Herbs so much. They make the best stuff. I spent way too much money but it was well worth it. Then we went to Jordan Creek and bought some clothes. I got a really pretty purple dress. It was a pain to find the right dress because most of them fit until they got to just below my shoulder blade, and then the zipper wouldn't zip. I was getting really frustrated but then I found the one I bought and it worked out. Jenn had to go home after that, so Tessa and I had dinner at TGIFriday's. Then I went back home.
It was a great weekend. I really enjoyed spending time with my friends. It was especially nice because the week was pretty rough, so being able to relax was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. It was a fabulous weekend! Hopefully this weekend you'll be safe and warm from what may be our only Snowpocalpse this year!

    ReplyDelete