Saturday, March 15, 2014

More indoor plants

It's still been incredibly cold up until about this week. Spring might finally be on the way, but of course it can't just happen. It's snowing right now as I'm typing this. So my outdoor garden is still waiting to happen. I cracked and bought a bunch of indoor plants because I just can't stand waiting for outdoor gardening! Here are some of my new additions to my collection. 
 It's a lucky bamboo, which isn't bamboo at all but a member of the Dracaena family. I've never had one of these before so I had to buy one.
 I didn't know what exactly this was when I bought it, but I've been told it's an Aloe aristata. It's got kind of plump leaves with a tinge of red on the edges.
And this is a Crassula perforata. Again, I wasn't sure what it was when I bought it, but I really like these neat columnar succulents and have a bunch of them on my wishlist. So it made sense to buy this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment