Saturday, July 27, 2013

Weather Ups and Downs

The weather has been a little crazy for the past week or so. It was really hot, up to the 90s with the heat index in the 100s for a while, then there was one night of insane thunderstorms. The sky was green and everything. Luckily nothing got damaged. Now it's almost chilly. It barely hit 70 today and I've been cuddled in blankets. It's funny because I'll be wishing for this weather in December but today it was almost too cold for a bit. I'm silly.
Anyway, not much is going on except that I have a major sinus headache because of this weather change. I can never get these headaches to go away so I almost never bother with drugs, they just don't seem to work much. I've had a few cups of tea but that's about all I can do. So I'm just taking it easy, playing Animal Crossing and relaxing on the couch. The kitties have been sleepy too so we've all been laying around not doing much. It's actually nice to have a really lazy day. I feel like I've been running around nonstop all week so being able to stop for a day and do nothing is actually really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment