Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

I always forget what my resolutions are so it's probably better to write them down somewhere. Plus it makes me sit and think about what's realistic and what's not. So here are my resolutions for 2013.

  • To write more in my blog and my paper journal, and to write about my feelings and not just what happened. 
  • To try and cook more for myself. 
  • To set smaller, manageable fitness goals that I can meet and not feel overwhelmed. First is to go to the gym once a week, every week. 
  • To use my fitbit daily and not forget about it! 
  • To use my scheduling software and CBT journal to keep myself motivated and my anxiety under control. 
That's pretty much it. I have to remember to take care of myself because that makes a huge difference in my overall happiness. All these things should help. I would resolve to play video games and enjoy that more, but I don't have trouble remembering to do that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment