Monday, February 20, 2012

Townhouse!

Last Saturday afternoon I checked out a townhouse that's for rent. The apartment I'm in now is okay,  but there are too many undergrads and it's too loud. So I looked around and this townhouse came up. It's in a residential area and is surrounded by single family homes. It's really quiet, which is what I want. Then I got to see the actual unit. It's on the end so I only have neighbors on one side. AWESOME. There's a washer and dryer in the unit, the kitchen is nice, there's three bedrooms, and a big bathroom with a linen closet in it. There's also a garage!!! My poor car won't have to sit outside all the time now. And I also get two parking spaces so I can have visitors over without worrying about parking. It's cat friendly obviously because I won't leave Memo behind. Today I got the call that I got it and I'm signing my lease on Thursday! Then I get to move in on August 1st! Somehow I have to figure out how to hire movers and get the carpet cleaned at the old place before my move-out inspection. I have a feeling I'll need a couple of days so hopefully I can find movers that will let me store my crap on the truck for a day or two, and I'll have to find somewhere to crash for a couple nights. Worst case is that I get a hotel room, but maybe I'll be able to crash somewhere. Anyway, I'm getting the place!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment