Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Random Collection of Things

Yeah, I don't have a whole lot going on to blog about, because for the past couple of weeks have just been going to class, seeing Dan, and my usual procrastination regarding chores. I did get my first biochemistry exam back and I got an 82.5%, which was way better than I expected. There's another exam on Monday so hopefully I keep doing that well. The class is so obnoxious. Virology started and that is a really cool class, and the professor is really good. I'm starting my last rotation soon, I just have to meet with Dr. Phillips again and then I'll start. I'm really looking forward to this rotation because this is the lab I want to be in. I'm hoping it turns out well. I signed the lease for my townhouse today. I really wish I could  move now instead of having to wait until August 1st. It's going to be such a pain hiring movers and carpet cleaners and doing the move-out inspection when everyone else is doing the same thing. The carpet cleaning thing is such a pain, I wish Hunziker would just keep part of my deposit and do it themselves. Ugh. As it is I'll probably have to move all my stuff out on July 30th, get the carpet cleaned either then or early on the 31st, and then have the move out inspection on the 31st, but I can't move in to the new place until August 1st, so I'll have to be able to keep my stuff on the moving truck for two nights, and I'll have to find somewhere to sleep. Hopefully Dan and I will still be together then so I can stay at his place, but who knows. I'm really hoping this is the last time I move for a while because it is such a pain in the butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment