Sunday, February 12, 2012

First Date!

Soooo...I went on a date yesterday. I kind of surprised myself because I've been terrified of putting myself out there, but I really am ready for a relationship and want to be with someone. My friend Tessa told me that OkCupid wasn't too horrible as far as dating in Iowa went, so I made a profile and said what the hell (thanks Tessa!). The guy I went out with yesterday messaged me there and we started talking, then exchanged phone numbers to arrange a meeting.
I don't want to get too in-depth because obviously there's another person involved and this is a public blog, but I had a really awesome time with him. I really like him, and he likes me, and we're going to arrange a second date. If you want more information then you'll have to talk to me privately! Needless to say, AWESOMENESS! I'm really happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hoooooorrrraaaaayyyy! You should send me an email with more details!!

    ReplyDelete