Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 21 - One of your favourite shows.

Let's talk about Doctor Who because it's pretty much the most awesome show that has ever happened ever. I started watching Doctor Who when I was ten. My parents introduced my brother and I to Doctor Who, and thus Tom Baker was my first Doctor (he's #4 chronologically). I was so bummed when we go to the end of his tenure as the Doctor, and I still irrationally hate Peter Davison for being the fifth Doctor, because Tom Baker should have gone on forever. Anyway, then they started it back up again and I watched Nine and Ten. David Tennant should also be the Doctor forever, and that's why I haven't watched Eleven yet. I know it's been like two years since David Tennant was done, but I'm just not ready for a new Doctor. I can't handle it yet. I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS OK.
Anyway, for the utterly uninformed, Doctor Who is about the Doctor, who's a Time Lord, and he flies around time and space in his TARDIS which looks like a police call-box. And he saves the universe from all kinds of bad guys and is generally badass.
So there you go, Doctor Who. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment