Saturday, January 3, 2015

2104 Aloe Collection

Here is my Aloe collection. I also have two big old Aloe vera plants that I didn't take pictures of. 
 This little beauty is an Aloe aristata. It is dark green with that slight red blush from the high light. It is really pretty and has stayed in this rosette form.
 This is Aloe buhrii. I bought it randomly on a whim. It is growing some more leaves so it will be interesting to see how it grows.
 Here is Aloe juvenna. I almost killed it last winter but I was smart this year and brought it away from the window before it got too cold. It's still very small but it is a neat little plant.
Lastly is Aloe vaombe. This is another plant that I bought randomly and don't know a whole lot about. It's grown some new leaves recently so it seems happy and I'm looking forward to seeing it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment