Friday, January 3, 2014

I went for it...

...and ordered a bunch of seeds from the Baker Creek catalog. Where I will plant all of these I don't know yet, but I'll figure it out somehow! I just couldn't pass up some new seeds! I ordered an amaranth, dwarf cockscomb, poppies, cabbage, some tomatoes, ground cherries, bee balm, echinacea, and swiss chard. So there will be many more adventures in seeds for me this year! Gardening is just so therapeutic to me and new seeds get me very excited. I also made a shopping list of succulents after paging through a book I got for Christmas. Some of these might be hard to find, but now I have an idea of what to look for this year. I'm also thinking about moving around some of my cat's things so that I have a dedicated plant room that I can shut them out of. I'm just a little worried because I have some Mother of Thousands plants and all the species in the Kalanchoe genus are poisonous, and I don't want the cats to get hurt. So I'll probably do that soon and then I won't have to worry about the cats getting into the plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment