Monday, May 20, 2013

Plants from April

I finally got photos to upload here! I had to switch to Chrome to do it (Google, are you doing this on purpose so I'll use your browser?) but it finally works. So here are the plants I got in April. 
 This is an Adromischus rupicolus. It's a succulent and I bought it because I thought it was cool-looking.
 This is my first Tillandsia that was flowering! It has very pretty pink blooms. Unfortunately, it's now done flowering for the year, but hopefully it will bloom again next year.
 This is Echeveria lilacina. It's also a succulent and I got it because it's a light purple color. It's grown a lot since I bought it.
 This is a Euphorbia obesa! It's almost perfectly round. It's also a succulent.
 This is yet another succulent, a Haworthia reinwardtii. It's pretty small and grows very slowly.
 This is Kalanchoe tomentosa, or the Panda Plant. It's soft and fuzzy, which makes it nice to pet.
 These are Lithops, although I'm not sure which species. So far I've managed to keep them alive so hopefully I'll have better luck this time than with my first attempt.
 This is some kind of Sedum hybrid, although I don't know what kind. It's green with golden tips.
 I planted three of them in a container together to make a little succulent garden. I need to take a more recent photo since they've all grown quite a bit since then, especially the Echeveria.
Here's a close-up of the Tillandsia flower. I'm not sure which species of Tillandsia this is. 
So there we go, finally I've posted all my April plant acquisitions. Now I need to look and see what I have to post from May!

No comments:

Post a Comment