Sunday, February 24, 2013

Third Week of February

I had another frustrating week at work, and the snow storm that was supposed to be huge and give me a snow day was a total bust. I pretty much don't have more to say than that about work this week. Hopefully this week will be better.
However, I got a few plants this week and that made me happy! I got a Pink Splash, a Strawberry and Cream Rubber Tree, a Pink Blush Aloe, and a Tillandsia. Have a picture of the Pink Splash:

I'll put more pictures of the other ones up once I take them. The cats have been interested in them but they've been behaving so far with them. They're just stir crazy and run around and wrestle with each other a lot. I agree with them and wish it would warm up soon. I am so done with winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment