Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oops

It's been a month since I posted. Oops. Oh well. I'll try to update quickly.
  • I officially joined the Bobik lab a couple of weeks ago. This is a huge relief because now I'm for sure staying the graduate program and I don't have to hurry and find a job. I've got my keys and all. 
  • I'm also staying listed as a PhD student for one more year. Dr. Bobik convinced me to just in case I change my mind, and I get to make a PhD salary for one more year, which is a lot more than an MS salary. So that's nice and hopefully I'll only have to take a pay cut for my last year of school. I'm still planning to get an MS and get the heck out of school though. 
  • I've started packing because I move at the end of this month. I hate packing but I'm really looking forward to living in my new place. 
  • Dan and I are still seeing each other. It's still not an 'official relationship' but we're seeing each other exclusively and it's awesome. 
  • And I think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment