Monday, July 23, 2012

Almost There!

I'm moving into my new townhouse next week! I'm really looking forward to it. A townhouse is only a step away from a house, and I've always wanted to have a house. I'm on the end too so I'll only have neighbors on one side, and I'm really looking forward to that. My neighbors have been so loud the past couple of weeks, stomping around upstairs and stuff like that. So knowing that I'm almost done dealing with that is awesome!
On the other hand, I am nervous about the move. I always get nervous about stuff like this, and it's double because this is the first time I'm doing it without my dad to help me out. I'm sure everything will be okay, but I'll breathe a sigh of relief when I get the keys to my place and the moving guys unload everything.
I'm also looking forward to having a week+ off of work. I think I'm ready for a vacation, and even though I'm not going anywhere, it will be nice to not have to be in lab for a week or so. Sometimes you just start to drag after a while, and having a break from the grind will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment