Sunday, May 15, 2016

It's been a while

I know, it's been a while since I've posted. But nothing has really been going on since until recently, it was winter. Also my job has become a lot more hectic since 2016 started and unfortunately shows no signs of letting up. But it is May, and spring is definitely here, so I have been able to start gardening again.

Here's the beginning of the outdoor garden! It's not even close to done. I have two kinds of basil, chamomile, sage, and calendula still indoors. But today there are two Black Chokeberry shrubs, wisteria, milkweed, lemon balm, bee balm, dill, ice plant, a bee attraction flower mix, and my Brugmansia outdoors. They will be joined by the others by next weekend, as it'll be warm enough. I also want to put my Madagascar Palm and my Plumeria outside too because I think they'll appreciate the warmer temperatures and sunshine.
I will be moving at the end of July, so this could get very complex, trying to move all of my plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment