Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Good news, everyone!

I'm officially done with my first semester of graduate school! I took my biochemistry final this morning. It was a pain in the butt because I had to take it at the Online Testing Center in Carver Hall. They seriously do not have enough room in there and I had to wait in line for at least twenty minutes before I got a spot. If Iowa State is really into the online stuff they need to expand that center to serve more people during finals time. Anyway, it went alright and I figured out that even without the curve I've passed all of my classes this semester. Grades are posted by the 21st so it shouldn't be too long before I know exactly how well I passed everything, but I know I passed.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! When I read the title of the post, the first thing I thought of was Prof. Farnsworth on Futurama. He's always like, "Good news, everyone!" and then he acts all geezery, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's exactly what I was going for. I stayed up too late last night and watched Futurama.

    ReplyDelete