Thursday, October 6, 2011

I stole it from Tessa

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
No. I was expecting one once, but instead I got dumped. It hurt a lot at the time, but it was definitely for the best that the relationship ended.

2. LONGEST FRIENDSHIP?
21 years-Jasmine and I have been friends since preschool.

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
My mum just sent me the MST3K Gamera boxed set. I got it today in the mail!

4. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DROPPED YOUR CELL?
A few times, but always onto the carpet from about two feet off the floor, so no damage.

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
I went for a walk yesterday.

6. THING YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Rent? I'm actually starting to save my money so I can rent a house next year, and so I can do things like buy a washer and dryer if I need to.

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
A Healthy Choice panini.

8. LAST DRINK YOU DRANK?
Diet Vanilla Coke, which for some reason you can't get in Michigan but you can get in Iowa.

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
One Little Victory by RUSH

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Ames. I really miss Detroit. I like Ames, but I miss Detroit. I think I'll feel better the longer I'm here, and probably once I'm living in that house I want.

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
I was at Roeper for the first two years and Walled Lake Western for the last two. High school sucked.

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
AT&T. It's alright, although I don't get very good service inside my apartment, so I have to talk to my mum while standing on the patio. I don't know what I'll do in the winter!

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
Um. I don't know. I shop like a man.

14. LONGEST JOB EVER HAD:
My job at Karmanos. I worked there just shy of two years.

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Nope

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?
No, that is rude.

17. LAST WEDDING ATTENDED?
Jasmine and Eric's. I've been out of state for a lot of weddings.


18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY?
My parents. Never mind friends. I probably wouldn't want that to get out, anyway.

19. LAST TIME YOU ATTENDED CHURCH?
Last Sunday. I go every week.

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD?
That Obama wasn't born in the US? That's a good one.

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
Claddagh back home. It was the after-fencing hangout.

24. CAN YOU COOK?
Yes, although it's kind of boring cooking just for myself. But I do it because I want to stay healthy.

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
A 2006 Ford Focus named Alfred. He is an awesome little car.

26. BEST KISSER?
Um. No comment.

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Wednesday morning in my counseling session. The lady asked me about my relationship with my family and I started crying because I miss them so much.

28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD?
Broccoli. I literally cannot find any way to eat it except in cheesy soup.

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?
I am tenacious. Even when I feel like I can't do it or I'm too weak, I hang on and keep fighting through.

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?
My anxiety disorder. The thing I hate about it is that it's chronic. It will never go away. I will always have to fight with my brain about how to react to things.

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?
I had one day at Karmanos that was 14 hours. That was hellish.

33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
 I like old science fiction/horror/thriller B movies. I especially like Vincent Price.

34. CAN YOU SING?
Yes. I was in choir in middle school.

35. LAST CONCERT?
RUSH with my parents. It was awesome.

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED?
Oh geez...it's been a while. I think it was From Hell.

38. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT?
My driver's license?

39. FAVOURITE VACATION SPOT?
Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

40. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD?
Yes.

42. IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN?
Yes. My whole apartment is actually pretty clean.

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?
I have both. I use the desktop more.

44. FAVOURITE COMEDIAN?
Stephen Colbert.

45. DO YOU SMOKE?
Absolutely not. My grandfather died this year of smoking-related lung cancer. Fuck no. Smoking is a dealbreaker.

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
With.

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
My stuffed manatee. And Eeyore. And a panda.

48. LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?
They can, if all the people involved are invested in it.

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
Never, surprisingly.

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
French toast

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
Yes. Have a cup every morning.

52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
I don't like solid egg yolks, so I only eat eggs if they're scrambled or omletted.

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?
No, although it's kind of interesting.

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom.

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?
An unknown caller...mysterious.

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?
It was from Tessa! Telling me that she could see my car because my GPS missed her house and I was driving around in circles.

57. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING?
McDonalds has more healthy options, and I like their fries better.

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?
Two.

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Blue jeans, a blue and green shirt.

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG?
I have the Doxology stuck in my head for some reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment