Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Living Space

These are the first pictures I've taken of my new-old room in my parent's house. I actually just substantially changed this today. I'll have to take new photos because everything is different. I added another bookcase. Also that sign fell down so I need new sticking stuff.
This is mostly the same, the first two bookcases. There's more books on the second one now.
The wall over the desk with my war club and some photos. The desk is now moved a foot to the left to accommodate another bookcase, so the photo on the right is over the bed now.
That box is out of the way now, but that's my overburdened coat rack.
And lastly the corner with my dresser and fencing gear. Pardon the monitor in the way. One of the little black bookcases from the first picture is now next to the dresser.

The next few posts will be of Memo. I have some pictures of him in a crinkly tube and trying to understand my ottoman. They'll be split up into several posts because I have about sixteen pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment